Tuesday 21 December 2010

BIG BOBBLES

NO! LEE, you're wrong again... an incorrect statement I will amend again, again, again, again. If it wasn't for your brain I wonder even if we'd be friends. All these mysteries, they're trapped in your head, you try your hardest to Express... We're going to start a band, call it The Headaches and our first single will be called "My Teenage Summer".
You sing between the lines, these songs are a rare insight into your mind. Hold my hand and ask me to repeat the story of buying my S.G. I see the struggle to be who you are, it's a lifetime spent between easy and hard. In your dreams we're in a band and P.J. Harvey is our biggest fan. We're going to start a band, call it The Headaches and our first single will be called. "My Teenage Summer".


The Bobble Song by BUBBALOO


Filmed at The Rock House in Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment