Monday 25 January 2010

PERFECTEAUX

Intro:  B      Ab       E,     F#         B    with this riff:

e--0-2-4-4-2
b------ 0-2-4-4-5 5-4-2-0-0
g------ 3-4

B F# B
See them on the big bright screen
B E F#
tan and blonde and seventeen
B F# B
eating non-food keeps them mean
E F#
but they're young forever

B
if they must grow up
Ab E
they marry dukes and earls
F# B
I hate California girls

B F# B
They ain't broke so they put on airs
E F#
the faux folks sans derrieres
B F# B
they breathe coke and they have affairs
E F#
with each passing rock star

B
they come on like squares
Ab E
then get off like squirrels
F# B
I hate California girls

B Ab E F# B
(with riff)

then Bridge:
G A
Looking down their perfect noses
F#m G
at me and my kind
G A
do they think we won't-
E
well nevermind
G A
laughing through their perfect teeth
F#m G
at everyone I know
G A
do they think we won't
E
get up and go
F#
so
B F# B
I have planned my grand attacks
E F#
I will stand behind their backs
B F# B
with my brand-new battle-axe
E F#
then will they taste my wrath?

B
They will hear me say
Ab E
as the pavement whirls
F# B
"I hate California girls.."

No comments:

Post a Comment